Happy Humpday Readers!
Wednesdays can be rough- and when I get sad or anxious- I bake!
Yesterday I had a not so top notch photo class and ended up sneaking out early to crawl back to my apartment and make dark chocolate brownies- girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
I would say they were pretty much a hit. They were GONE within a few hours- I didn’t even get a chance to take a picture of them for y’all!
Heres how you make em!
1/2 cup veggie oil
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon corn syrup
1/4 teaspoon bakin’ powder
1. Preheat the Oven to 350 and grease the pan
2. Mix together the sugar, flour, salt, powder, and cocoa
3. Add in oil, eggs, and corn syrup- the corn syrup makes them nice and fudgy!
4. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
5. Cook for about 20 minutes.